thumimage

Tennis is my life. I still have it in me: Sania Mirza

In October, last year Sania had delivered a baby boy and the Indian ace said she now wants to return to the game and would start her training soon.

“Realistic possibility for comeback is by the end of the year,” she said in an interaction at The Huddle held by The Hindu, in Bengaluru.

“My conditioning trainer is coming in the next ten days. Now that I have lost weight, I do tennis specific training.”

“I am 32 years old, I am not so young as a tennis player. But I would die if I did not try. Tennis is my life, it has given me everything. I still have it in me.”

Sania said she looks up to German legend Steffi Graf, a winner of 22 Grand Slam titles, as she has achieved a lot even after marriage and having a kid.

“Steffi Graf is someone I look up to. I am still star struck whenever I see her. She is a great example because people say a woman cannot have to it all, but she had it all,” he said.

“She is the greatest player. She married and had kids and achieved many things in life despite it.”

7 thoughts on “Tennis is my life. I still have it in me: Sania Mirza

1. danceadmin

Reply November 23, 20167:35 am

Many desktop publishing packages and web page editors now use Lorem Ipsum as their default model text, and a search for ‘lorem ipsum’ will uncover many web sites still in their infancy. Various versions have evolved over the years, sometimes by accident, sometimes on purpose (injected humour and the like).

2. jone shina

Reply November 23, 20167:38 am

Unfortunately, this also leaves the default message in place. We don’t want it to be displayed when the comment is added.

• jone shina

Reply November 23, 20167:39 am

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry’s standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

3. jone shina